Miloja Zakića 59 //
The property features two housing units with basement flats, a ground floor, first floor and an loft storey. The master plan was made up in such a way to fit the building in with the general surroundings, as well as to adapt the structure to the requirements of modern living. The first unit consists of seven apartments: one basement apartment and two apartments per storey (from the ground floor up, including lofts), two garages for three vehicles, one storage room and a basement heating substation. The second unit consists of three apartments per storey (from the ground floor, including lofts), two garages, one storage room and a basement heating substation. The property was built with a combination of concrete cerclages and pillars, and is architecturally treated as a building. That is to say, the construction method was chosen in order to satisfy the spatial conditions, and so that the structure could be built utilising the classical methods – by constructing concrete ceilings with necessary strengthenings by way of horizontal and vertical armoured concrete cerclages, pillars and monolithic armoured concrete beams.
The location of this property is one of the most interesting one’s in Belgrade.
Located at the very edge of Košutnjak Forest, it’s ideal for hiking, recreation and other outings.
The property is extremely close to a vital transport hub, and still it’s secluded enough that the noise won’t disturb the peaceful and harmonic atmosphere of a family-oriented property.
Locations of interest
- Primary school “Ljuba Nenadović”, ul. Ace Joksimovića 25
- Kindergarten “Košuta”, ul. Dimitrija Avramovića 17
- Community Health centre “Dr Simo Milošević”, ul. Spasovdanska 4a
- Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, ul. Blagoja Parovića 156
- Swimming pool “Košutnjak”, ul. Kneza Višeslava 150
- Sport Hall “Žarkovo”, ul. Olimpijskih igara 14
- The Church Svetog Luke, ul. Kneza Višeslava bb
- Park-forest Košutnjak
- Post offices, banks, pharmacies and other tertiary facilitie
- Neighbourhood: Filmski grad
- Address: Miloja Zakića br.59
- Storeys: Su+Pr+1+Pk
- Elevator: No
- Garage: Yes
- Basement: No
- Internet: Yes
- Cable TV: Yes
- Heating: Cg
- Title Registration: Yes