Miloja Zakića 65 //
This is a newly-built property in 65 Miloja Zakića street, in Fiimski grad, with a single main entrance and drive from that street. It features semi-basement apartments, a ground floor, first floor and lofts, ranging from 45m2 to 63m2. The master plan was made up in such a way to fit the building in with the general surroundings, as well as to adapt the structure to the requirements of modern living. The property was built with a combination of concrete cerclages and pillars, and is architecturally treated as a building. That is to say, the construction method was chosen in order to satisfy the spatial conditions, and so that the structure could be built utilising the classical methods – by constructing concrete ceilings with necessary strengthenings by way of horizontal and vertical armoured concrete cerclages, pillars and monolithic armoured concrete beams.
The location of this property is one of the most interesting one’s in Belgrade.
Located at the very edge of Košutnjak Forest, it’s ideal for hiking, recreation and other outings.
The property is extremely close to a vital transport hub, and still it’s secluded enough that the noise won’t disturb the peaceful and harmonic atmosphere of a family-oriented property.
Locations of interest
- Primary school “Ljuba Nenadović”, ul. Ace Joksimovića 25
- Kindergarten “Košuta”, ul. Dimitrija Avramovića 17
- Community Health centre “Dr Simo Milošević”, ul. Spasovdanska 4a
- Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, ul. Blagoja Parovića 156
- Swimming pool “Košutnjak”, ul. Kneza Višeslava 150
- Sport Hall “Žarkovo”, ul. Olimpijskih igara 14
- The Church Svetog Luke, ul. Kneza Višeslava bb
- Park-forest Košutnjak
- Post offices, banks, pharmacies and other tertiary facilitie
- Neighbourhood: Filmski grad
- Address: Miloja Zakića br.65
- Storeys: Su+Pr+1+Pk
- Elevator: No
- Garage: No
- Basement: No
- Internet: Yes
- Cable TV: Yes
- Heating: Cg
- Title Registration: Yes