Vaznesenjska 1 //
This apartment building features a basement, ground floor, first floor and lofts ranging from 25,66m2 to 43m2. The building has a single entrance, with a drive from Vaznesenjska Street. The master plan was made up in such a way to fit the building in with the general surroundings, as well as to adapt the structure to the requirements of modern living. The property was built with a combination of concrete floor panels and pillars, and is architecturally treated as a building. That is to say, the construction method was chosen in order to satisfy the spatial conditions, and so that the structure could be built utilising the classical methods – by constructing concrete ceilings with necessary strengthenings by way of horizontal and vertical armoured concrete cerclages, pillars and monolithic armoured concrete beams.
The location of this property is one of the most interesting ones in the municipality of Čukarica. Just under the Church of Our Lord’s Ascension.
Just three bus-stops away from Banovo Brdo. Close to Košutnjak Forest, Ada Ciganlija, both of which are ideal for recreation, hiking and other outings.
The building is close to a vital city and intercity traffic hub, but it’s still secluded enough that the noise won’t disturb the peaceful and harmonic atmosphere of a family-oriented property.
Locations of interest
- Primary school “Miroslav Antić”, ul. Radivoja Rakonjca 4a
- Kindergarten “Sunce”, ul. Radivoja Rakonjca 4a
- Military-technical institute, ul. Ratka Resanovića 1
- Sports Center “Partizan”, ul. Prote Milorada Pavlovića 54
- Žakovačka the church , ul. Prote Milorada Pavlovića bb
- Market Bele Vode, ul. Crveno Barjače bb
- Park Bele Vode
- Gas station NIS “Žarkovo 1 i 2”, ul. Trgovačka 74
- Post offices, banks, pharmacies and other tertiary facilities
- Neighbourhood: Žarkovo
- Address: Vaznesenjska br.1
- Storeys: Po+Pr+1+Pk
- Elevator: No
- Garage: No
- Basement: No
- Internet: Yes
- Cable TV: Yes
- Heating: Cg
- Title Registration: Yes