Vojvode Šupljikca 15-17 //
The property has five stories with basement apartments, two underground levels of parking space for the building tenants, three business facilities overlooking the street and 36 apartments of varying sizes and structures. The property has two entrances from the front side, through two stairwells and a unique space in underground garages. The master plan was made up in such a way to fit the building in with the general surroundings, as well as to adapt the structure to the requirements of modern living. The plan requires walls of armoured concrete with the necessary layers of thermal isolation, with partition walls made out of bricks. The stairwell is made out of armoured concrete with an elevator in the middle.
Light montage ceiling structures located between floors are 14 centimetres thick, with a 20-centimetre thickness at garage and basement levels.
The location of the property is one of the most sought-after in Belgrade, between Kalenić market and Vukov spomenik. All the important facilities are within a 500-meter range: Kalenić market, a community health centre, elementary schools, kindergarten, banks, post offices, supermarkets, Vračar Sports Centre, and large public parking spaces. Niška Street and Vojvode Šupljikca Street merge in front of the property, providing extremely good pathways towards the city centre. By moving the property five meters from the pavement, we were able to provide a feeling of comfort that is often lacking in the city’s central locations. Close to vital city transport hubs, while still being far away enough that their noise will not reach the building itself, and disturb the peaceful and harmonic atmosphere of a family-oriented property.
Locations of interest
- Kalenić Market
- Vuk’s monument
- Market IDEA, Niška 44
- Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, Vatroslava Jagića 5
- Institution of culture Vuk Karadžić, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 77/A
- Municipality of Zvezdara, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 77
- Elementary school Jovan Miodragović, Vojvode Dragomira 1
- Theaters Puž, Radoslava Grujića 21
- Kindergarten Mića i Aćim, Vojvode Dragomira 11
- Center for Physical Culture Vračar, Sjenička 1
- Belgrade Business School – High Business School of Vocational Studies, Kraljice Marije 73